Energy Company Obligation (ECO)
Receive a fully or partially funded boiler replacement on the ECO scheme.
The ECO scheme was launched by the government; this is to make the large energy companies to reduce emissions and to reduce energy bills and save energy by various measures.
The main measure we can help you with is the boiler replacement; we can offer you a free or partially funded boiler replacement depending on your circumstances.
If you have any enquires or require any additional information please do not hesitate to call our Energy Team on 01782 550371.
Why choose Broad Oak?
We have been installing boilers on the ECO scheme since January 2013 and on previous schemes before that. We install between 40-70 boilers a week as well as full central heating systems.
We have a dedicated team of engineers, as well as a dedicated call our 24 hours a day and 365 days per year.
- To Qualify Option 1
- To Qualify Option 2
To qualify for the ECO scheme you or a member of the house hold who has the following benefits.
Stand Alone Benefit
- Pension Credit (Guaranteed or Saving)
- Child Tax Credit
Combination Benefit - 1
- Income Based - Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related - Employment and Support Allowance
- Income Support
Plus one of the Below
- Disabled Child Premium
- Has Parental Responsibility for a Child Aged Under 16, Who Lives at the Property
- Has Parental Responsibility for a Child Aged 16 to 19, Who lives at the Property and is in Full Time Education
- Pension Premium
- Receives Disability or Severe Disability Premium (Child Tax Credit Only)
- Disability Premium
- Work Related Activity or Support Component
Combination Benefit - 2
Working Tax Credit
Plus One of the Below
- Has parental Responsibility for a Child Aged Under 16, Lives at the Property
- Has Parental Responsibility for a Child Aged 16 - 19 Who Lives at the Property and is in Full Time Education
- In Receipt of Disabled Worker Element or Severe Disability Element
- Aged 60 Or Over
If so then call our Energy Team on 01782 559900